Questionable Wisdom from a Mom who Tries Too Hard...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 Days...Late.

It took me a while to catch on.  Doesn't it always?  But my friends on Facebook were all telling me how thankful they were for this thing or that thing.  So today, I decided to look it u.p.  It's part of the "Thirty Days of Thanks".  Basically, every day in November, you are supposed to give thanks for something in your life.
30 Days of Thanks

Right.  I thought, Well, I'm always thankful.  I mean, just today, I gave thanks for ....and...

oh.

So, better late than never, right?  I am going to try (because we all know how good I am at catching up on posts ..) to blog every day about what I am thankful for.


Thus....

Day 7

Today I am thankful for my husband.  When I was worked up and upset over the negativity on my Facebook wall in the aftermath of the election (combined with several more stresses and strains that are working on our family and lives right now...), he sat with me and talked me through my feelings, listened thoughtfully, and gave some excellent suggestions.  Thanks to him, I was able to settle down and get some things accomplished today!

What special thing did someone do for you today?  Be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment