Questionable Wisdom from a Mom who Tries Too Hard...

Friday, November 9, 2012

Some Time Away

Day 9--I am so thankful for my mother and sister!

This morning, Little Miss and I hopped into the car and drove the 5+ hours to Colonial Williamsburg.  We met up with my mother and sister for our annual (ish) girl's weekend.  This year, we are initiating Little Miss to what has become a tradition of laughter, chocolate and relaxation--with plenty of shopping and stops for Punch Royale (not for Little Miss...).

I am so thankful for this weekend with my family. Already, we have spent the night laughing though a delicious dinner and buying dozens of books.  Tomorrow is supposed to be in the high 60s and sunny.  I can't wait to introduce my daughter to my favorite place!!

Where do you go to recharge?  Who do you like to take with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment