Questionable Wisdom from a Mom who Tries Too Hard...

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Midnight Phone Call

Day 8 of 30 Days of Thankfulness...

I am thankful for the knowledge that if I had a problem in the middle of the night, I could pick up the phone and call someone (more than just one!).  Not only do I know that those friends would drop everything to help me, they would take the time if all I needed was a shoulder to cry on.  I have seen these friends spring into action, whether it is to aid me or another.

Life is hard enough without having someone like that. Someone that you know will answer the phone even though they have things of their own to worry about, someone who stops by your house just to see you, someone who makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world to them. Friends like this are few and far between.  We live in a society that is overly concerned about what life is doing to them, not to others.  The only way to have a Phone-Call  friend like this is to be one yourself!

Who is your Phone-Call friend?  Take the time today to let that person know that you are thankful for them.  That you are there for them.  That you appreciate they blessing they are to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment